• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Takes Care Of Loyal Customer.....C SIX!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Better quality photo

20120823_184047.jpg

Love it! Nice score brother! I'd love to have those lenses in my carbon C Six. The Black Iridium is just a better lens if you ask me.

I shouldve known better but i did not post these to get groups of people calling to get these. These are not made available to the public and will not be able to be obtained thru cust service. Unless you have a hookup deep in production or know a rep with alot of pull you will not be able to get these. It was a favor done by a rep to me for spending the kind of money spent on the BR kits and having problems with the shipments...its not going to be available to the masses. Sorry if i got others hopes up lol.

I shouldve known better but i did not post these to get groups of people calling to get these. These are not made available to the publoc and will not be able to be obtained thru cust service. Unless you have a hookup deep in production or know a rep with alot of pull you will not be able to get these. It was a favor done by a rep to me for spending the kind of money spent on the BR kits and having problems with the shipments...its not going to be available to the masses. Sorry if i got others hopes up lol.

Well said. I respect your choices on not discussing who you talked to they did that for you as a favor as you said. I believe everyone needs to let it go and if you must have lenses for c-six ask dr. Chop I'm sure he can figure something out for you

Well said. I respect your choices on not discussing who you talked to they did that for you as a favor as you said. I believe everyone needs to let it go and if you must have lenses for c-six ask dr. Chop I'm sure he can figure something out for you

+1. I think people need to drop it.

I shouldve known better but i did not post these to get groups of people calling to get these. These are not made available to the public and will not be able to be obtained thru cust service. Unless you have a hookup deep in production or know a rep with alot of pull you will not be able to get these. It was a favor done by a rep to me for spending the kind of money spent on the BR kits and having problems with the shipments...its not going to be available to the masses. Sorry if i got others hopes up lol.

Well said.

And as the others before me said, take it up with Chop if you want lenses. :cool:

Ya, in retrospect I wanted to post pics because of my excitement for the lenses but probably shouldn't have.

Ya, in retrospect I wanted to post pics because of my excitement for the lenses but probably shouldn't have.

So wait a sec.... you think you shouldn't have posted pics of something you got custom done because I want a set made too? Isn't that being a little selfish? I'm glad you posted the pic even if I can't get a set made, but in the same train of thought, I post pics of my custom cars and firearms online because I want others to enjoy them and think outside the box too. And besides, my contact at Oakley couldn't work something out but yours did, so obviously it wasn't an issue for me to contact them because they weren't able to pull those sort of strings - no one got in trouble for it, it isn't that much of an issue here....

Thanks for posting the pics regardless of how you feel about them or towards me, if it matters

So wait a sec.... you think you shouldn't have posted pics of something you got custom done because I want a set made too? Isn't that being a little selfish? I'm glad you posted the pic even if I can't get a set made, but in the same train of thought, I post pics of my custom cars and firearms online because I want others to enjoy them and think outside the box too. And besides, my contact at Oakley couldn't work something out but yours did, so obviously it wasn't an issue for me to contact them because they weren't able to pull those sort of strings - no one got in trouble for it, it isn't that much of an issue here....

Thanks for posting the pics regardless of how you feel about them or towards me, if it matters

hey new guy,

just FYI, we dont appreciate comments that arent very constructive here. BAPD clearly has his reasons, and it is that he doesnt want to have a flood of people calling HQ up asking for custom lenses for their Csixes, just because he got a set. He has explained that this was done as a favor, one off - and people shouldnt get pushy about trying to get one for themselves too.

its not about being selfish - yes he can share it, but its inevitable that someone will see this and go - dammit, why cant i get one too? and just be downright nasty tryign to twist HQ's arm into making them a set, using BAPD as leverage (the "he has one, why can't I" arguement), so logically, his comment that "he shouldnt have posted it in the first place" has validity.

Either way, thanks for sharing BAPD, and i HOPE all of us on here are sensible enough not to get pushy with HQ. we still have our good Dr. working on lenses and you can get any color you want from him, so why all this trouble of trying to demand HQ make some for you, when there already is a good source of them?

As for wishing i hadnt posted its because i dont want to jeopardize in anyway the rep that took care of me....no other reasons. As for how i feel toward you i have no ill will whatsoever and for the entire rest of your rant i have no comment.

Back