• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Takes Care Of Loyal Customer - Fuel Cell

• Thread starter marc2040
  • Start date
Maybe it's different in the US. Here in Europe the violet icons are not available. That was a clear statement from the HQ in the UK.
I haven't seen any violet icons on ebay or www.

I'm going to purchase replacement Fuel Cell icons on ebay and was wondering what the best way was to remove and install the new icons? I think the removal is best done with hot water as I've read but what's best for reattaching the icons?? Thanks...

I've only contacted Oakley on two occassions, but both times received excellent customer service. First time they sent me new earsocks and nosepieces for a used Scalpel I bought, free of charge. Second time they only charged me $3 for a set of nosepieces (rather than making me pay for the full kit with earsocks & 2 sets of nosepieces) for a pair of Flak's I bought used.

Yeah I tried to get a pair of Violet icons too and got the same response (in the UK) - weird though that in the O-store they can make you a pair of custom ones with violet icons if you want to ... Consistency/logic not often present when it comes to Oakley!

I was pleasantly surprised at the level of CS I received from Oakley, on more than one occasion. That is one reason why I'm loyal to the brand.

I purchased a pair of Batwolfs in Granite with the BI Polarized lens. When it arrived, there were 2 separate sets of icons included; Polished Black & Gunmetal. In the picture on the web site, it showed red icons and black icons. I called Oakley CS to ask about this and they said they'd send me the Red icons.

I received one Red icon a few days later. I called back and let them know that I only received one Red icon, they apologized and sent me another Red icon.

It may sound like a simple little thing, but I really appreciated how they went out of their way to make sure I was satisfied and that I got what I wanted. I have nothing but praise for Oakley CS.

Back