• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley TB1 charging

yeah i bought a philips candle set 2nd hand used one and just used the charger cost me 25 bucks and it charges the watch rather then a seiko charger that can only charge 1 at a time this stand has 3 circle slots and the watches just stand there to charge its awesome !! and the best part the width of the candles put into the charger allows the watch to stand and hold there perfectly

Do you have pics of it? I know this works on the Seiko kinetics, but they have to be placed in the Philips candle holder with the 6 o'clock dial position down inside the holder and the TB can't flex that way. If it works like that, all the better but the charging coil needs to be in the proper orientation to the magnetic field.

@dragonvoi, which model charger are you using. I've had no luck with two different models but they work fine with my other kinetics.

LAA61AYWC_12-IMS-en_US?wid=1250&$jpglarge$.jpg

hey ronk this is the one im using it works for my TB1s and its awesome and works with 6 oclock downwards !!

Back