• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley TB1 charging

here u go ronk

IMG_4302[1].JPG

Hey Gerrayne,

I've got hold of one of the lamp chargers and i'm charging up my two Icons whose capacitors need a new lease of life.

How long a charge should they need? Also do you (or anyone looking in) know if their performance is similar to the TB I's? (i.e. speed of charge vs. rate of dissapation)

Thanks,

View attachment 412623
@Esper great job on finding this thread. Overall how is your experience with the lamp charger?

@Esper great job on finding this thread. Overall how is your experience with the lamp charger?

It went really well, thanks. Both watches charged up just fine. In the the end they got approx 10 hours (as I left them charging longer than expected as I had to go out and do some work).

I left both watches in the 6 o'clock position and the second hands were already back to their normal movement pretty quickly.

The actual unit itself was easy enough to get and actually the LED candles are pretty good in their own right, so it's a win-win ;).

Latest Posts

Back