• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ten Vs Pit Bull...Continued.

Forgoten214

Oakley Beginner
Allentown, PA
Ok my second thread hoping more of you have both models and can help me compare the two. I currently own the Ten. I really like them, they fit on my face well. The problem with them is after you start sweating and such they tend to fall off my face and move around and such after a few hours.

I'm hoping the Pit Bull's will fix this problem but what I need to know is, does anyone have any comparison photos of the two side by side or can tell me how the fit is on the Pit bull? Also your opinions on each model and how they weigh in against each other? Should I get rid of my Ten's and get Pit Bull's or keep the Ten's?

Helps, thoughts and ideas please. :)

The fact the Pit Bull has unobtanium would fix the slippage issue you have. And pricing is really good right now....I don't think the Bull is moving well and its causing a downward pressure on prices

Polished black/Black iridium Polarized. I'm looking to get the Crystal Black Pit Bull's and maybe swap the lenses out if they have polarized available as an aftermarket option. I'm hopefully going to head to the Vault tomorrow and see what they say. My Ten's are in perfect condition and I have all the paperwork and boxes I take care of my stuff. :) So they should exchange it no problems. Just thinking if I should do it or not. I have a massive huge head size 8 and I have long hair and a 6'5 body frame so I need a very large pair of sunglasses. :)

Polished black/Black iridium Polarized. I'm looking to get the Crystal Black Pit Bull's and maybe swap the lenses out if they have polarized available as an aftermarket option. I'm hopefully going to head to the Vault tomorrow and see what they say. My Ten's are in perfect condition and I have all the paperwork and boxes I take care of my stuff. :) So they should exchange it no problems. Just thinking if I should do it or not. I have a massive huge head size 8 and I have long hair and a 6'5 body frame so I need a very large pair of sunglasses. :)

Yeah almost the same here.

If you do like the pit bull's, I have a pair of FMJ/Fire's that I trade you for your Tens :wink:

Pit Bull would fit you great. The unobtanium will help a lot also. Like other's have said, Pit Bull prices are dirt cheap right now if you look in the right places. :)
Happy Hunting!

Ha! I was just looking at those at the store today! I love the FMJ color but idk about the fire lenses they're a bit weird for me.

I love the Ten's I think I'm just going to keep them and get Pit Bull's in addition. The problem is I want the Crystal Black frame and those aren't available in Polarized. :( :(

Yeah almost the same here.

If you do like the pit bull's, I have a pair of FMJ/Fire's that I trade you for your Tens :wink:

i wish oakley had a large metal frame like the Ten or Pit Bull. I love metal sunglasses but can't find any that fit me. Maybe the Inmate's but they too seem a bit small.

i wish oakley had a large metal frame like the Ten or Pit Bull. I love metal sunglasses but can't find any that fit me. Maybe the Inmate's but they too seem a bit small.
have you looked at the Jury's?
Altrec.com - The North Face, Patagonia, Backpacks, Running Shoes, Camping Equipment, Oakley Sunglasses and Backcountry.com: The North Face, Mountain Hardwear and Arc'teryx Skiing, Camping, Hiking and Backpacking Gear both have pit bull's. altrec is a great site, write a review, and you get a 15%off coupon you can use towards oakley's.

I've shopped there plenty of times :) altrec has the crystal black pit bull. zappos.com is another great site to try for oakleys.

Latest Posts

Back