• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ten Vs Pit Bull

ya they will be gone by the end of the year for sure. and i have to agree with BAPD they really arent that big of a seller. we maybe sell 2 a month at the store i work at. also the gascan is never gonna go away just like the radar and m-frame. gascan is to popular so it wont be going any time soon.

Ya, I think designers felt the Gascan would eventually fade out so they brought on the Fuel Cell, but the Gascan still sells as well as the Fuel Cell. My store says the Fuel Cell sells better, but online Gascans sell better. They are neck and neck overall company wide.

i'm surprised that gascan is #3 on the best seller list. i would have thought it would be #1. it seems like thats all i ever see.

music_man185 said:
i'm surprised that gascan is #3 on the best seller list. i would have thought it would be #1. it seems like thats all i ever see.

Whats the 2 infront of it?

Oops sorry didn't see the post before yours. lol

Yea I thought the Gascans would sell better than the Fives Squared for sure, Batwolf as well. I don't really like the Batwolf that much personally. It's slightly too small for my head.

i dont think so. i think that is just the stock photos of those frames.

now that i think about it, i'm shocked that juliets didn't make that list. i realize they're more expensive than what the average person spends on a pair of sunglasses. but i was under the impression that they sold extremely well and are one of their top frames to date. i would say nearly every collector has at least one pair stashed somewhere.

music_man185 said:
i dont think so. i think that is just the stock photos of those frames.

I'd almost be willing to bet a crisp Benjamin Franklin that half of those in black really do sell very well due to the publics generally boring taste. :lol:

Forgoten214 said:
Really? I can't wait to see a pair in person. I own the Ten's I love them. But I want something with the Unobtainium on the steams like my Radars. The Tens seem to slip off my face after hours in the sun and such. (Working on my car outside and such) So I want something that's going to be styled like the Ten's but be slightly tighter on my face like the Radars. I'm hoping the Pit Bull is going to fill the slot.

Im going to toss this idea out just for critique so dont slam me if it may be stupid. They make the stem sleeves for other frames might one of those sleeves fit the TEN with some trimming maybe?
This
http://www.oakley.com/products/2100/16319

oakley-accessories-06-200.jpg

QUAKEnSHAKE said:
Forgoten214 said:
Really? I can't wait to see a pair in person. I own the Ten's I love them. But I want something with the Unobtainium on the steams like my Radars. The Tens seem to slip off my face after hours in the sun and such. (Working on my car outside and such) So I want something that's going to be styled like the Ten's but be slightly tighter on my face like the Radars. I'm hoping the Pit Bull is going to fill the slot.

Im going to toss this idea out just for critique so dont slam me if it may be stupid. They make the stem sleeves for other frames might one of those sleeves fit the TEN with some trimming maybe?
This
http://www.oakley.com/products/2100/16319

oakley-accessories-06-200.jpg

It's a possibility. The Ten's frame are much larger than the half jackets though. (Arms)

Back