• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tens...

Forgoten214

Oakley Beginner
Allentown, PA
Just picked up a pair of Oakley Tens. Wow I'm impressed. They fit me perfectly. :mrgreen:

I love these sunglasses, I was surprised as I have a round/odd shaped face which makes finding glasses difficult.

What I want to know is, will Oakley ever make these custom available? I love these glasses but I got the standard Black/Black. I'd like to try some other combinations as well. If Oakley has or will have these available in custom I'll order them.

How well are the Tens selling? It seems as if Oakley is keeping them at the end of the pages on the website and aren't really pushing the advertising on these.

Best sunglasses Oakley has made for me so far, Now only until the Eyepatch 2 comes out and we'll see how those fit. :D

honestly... they dont sell very well at all.

Il be very surprised if they come out in custom.

Really? Why not? They are perfect for people with big faces. I love them. They fit better than the Hijinx did.

I guess I'm going to need to pick up a few pairs before they become discontinued.

Certain colors sell well, ie Matte black w/ warm grey, and black iridium polarized pair. The others will probably get left behind soon enough. I, however, think eventually down the road these could be available custom.

I hope so, I purchased the Black/Black Iridium Polarized versions myself. I wish they had the Black Ink version available with the Black Iridium Polarized. I also like the special edition one but they didn't have it at the store they said it's online only. They are Grey/Black Polarized. Believe they are "Alingi" or something like that. Sorry for the misspelling. :)

The most popular color when it first came out was the white chrome FMJ with fire lenses, they were so popular that oakley had them on backorder for like a month.

ya the batwolf is going to be custom. thats for sure. i know that for a fact, they will be done. i promise you that. ive seen the stuff for them.

well... its different from us guys in the UK from you guys in the US.. but here they dont sell at all to be honest.

If they come out in custom then they will probably have more lenses for them.. Just wait and see i guess.

Latest Posts

Back