• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Thump Question

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I have always wanted a pair of Oakley Thumps. I really like the flip up lens option from the earlier models. Does anyone know if the Thump Pro has the flip up lens? Also, what are your thoughts on the Thump....sound quality, durability/reliability? Thanks in advance!

Thump 1= flip up lenses/ Thump Pro = no flip up/

I had Thump 1 and Thump 2 and sound was ok, nothing special. 1 had a ton of problems with and had to reset it constantly. The 2s I still have and wear running and walking the dogs.

My son had the Thump Pro's not long after they were released. Got them from the Oakley shop in the Florida Mall when on holiday. He loved them. Never had a problem with hem at all. I use to wear them when on my road bike but found the lens cover wasn't quite enough to stop light coming in.

Have a pair of thump 1's currently... they're missing an entire ear stem. they got run over one day when they flipped off my head while i was on my GSX-R
they worked flawlessy before they got torn to shreds... lol.
i also have some o-rokr pro's...
alot more convenient. i use them on the road as a headset for my iPhone all the time. it plays the music and syncs well with iPhones.
I also like the fit alot better over the thump 1.

Latest Posts

Back