• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Time Bomb Funny Car 1/16 NHRA

No problem, glad a member on here snagged it. Post up some pics when it arrives!

Not too long ago Oakley had that one and a smaller one on their site for 25.00 each I got both of them should have got more. I also got the motorcylce off of Ebay for around 35.00 shipping and all. Now I see them asking 160 bucks for them. I got lucky on that one.

Not too long ago Oakley had that one and a smaller one on their site for 25.00 each I got both of them should have got more. I also got the motorcylce off of Ebay for around 35.00 shipping and all. Now I see them asking 160 bucks for them. I got lucky on that one.

I have seen the one on the site and it even describe something like "this is your last chance to grab these."

I du mass ignored it.

y2e4u7y7.jpg

Ta da!!!

If any of your are looking for these, I have this exact one in 1:16 and a few different 1:24's. I'll be posting them for sale in a few weeks but if someone here want them I can take pics. I'll take reasonable offers.

They're definitely a great add to a collection... I'll have my pics up hopefully this week as I was finally able to spend some time.

If any of your are looking for these, I have this exact one in 1:16 and a few different 1:24's. I'll be posting them for sale in a few weeks but if someone here want them I can take pics. I'll take reasonable offers.

They're definitely a great add to a collection... I'll have my pics up hopefully this week as I was finally able to spend some time.

Ditto, I impulse bought the Timebomb and a Scelzi 1:24 for my display case only to find out my case if full of glasses.

Back