• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Time Bomb II - Finally !!!

Well, considering the MSRP on the TBII, yes i agree that it's a steal. It's just that my opinion of Oakley is that it isn't in the business of fine time pieces. I'd much rather put my money toward buying an Omega, Rolex, or Seiko.

Don't get me wrong. I love Oakley watches and actually own 2 (GMT and Judge), but i don't consider those fine time pieces. I'd much rather wear my Seiko.

Also not trying to knock on your purchase. Congrats! :smile: Again, i still think it's a nice watch. Just not for me.

Employee price was $650 + tax? idk i think thats a steal for this watch, especially if after a year or two i get bored of it i can sell it off in used condition for at least 1k- 1.3k easy lol

If you are still employed at oakley I would be very careful with this. They monitor eBay sales and if they see a serial that is flagged as an employee purchase you will get terminated.

Well, considering the MSRP on the TBII, yes i agree that it's a steal. It's just that my opinion of Oakley is that it isn't in the business of fine time pieces. I'd much rather put my money toward buying an Omega, Rolex, or Seiko.

Don't get me wrong. I love Oakley watches and actually own 2 (GMT and Judge), but i don't consider those fine time pieces. I'd much rather wear my Seiko.

Also not trying to knock on your purchase. Congrats! :smile: Again, i still think it's a nice watch. Just not for me.

I'm with you on that Splice, I also consider Oakley as far as time pieces go a fine manofacturer, but not great like Rolex or Omega and a little bit over priced too, I mean, top notch quality, but, the Timebomb that's other story, I think this watch is totally worth every penny from all the watch lineup: great looking watch, top quality materials and top machinery, I think this one is really leveled to an Omega or a Rolex! I had one timebomb 1 and was definetly a head turner... sad story though... but now I got four other watches (Judge, Saddleback, Crush 2.0 and Warrant) and I don't think they're even close to the quality and feel of the TB

True, I'm a huge fan of Rolex, but I just don't have the 10-30K for one of those lol

And nah I'm not employeed there, it's a friend and nah I wouldn't list the serial, besides employees are allowed to purchase gifts and the reciepients are obviously not required to keep them, oakley traces back and if it's the purchasing employee reselling for profit then it's an issue

And I really want a judge too! Stealth black is my favorite

There might be one in my local store with a missing pin for like $50 (friends checking on it lol), if I got it would anyone be able to hook me up with an extra link pin? Lol

Latest Posts

Back