• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Timebomb Serial Numbering

alol

I am Jim Jannard...
United kingdom
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone can help me from prior experience maybe?

I, Up until very recently had 3 different Timebomb watches. A Titanium, A polished Titanium and a Stealth version. Both the Titanium versions have serial numbers below the movement window on the back of the case. The Stealth version however, Does not. I have the original box sleeve which has a barcode and SKU number and what i believe to be a serial number on it. I am 99.99% certain that the watch is genuine, it is EXACTLY like the other two in every way(apart from the obvious, being heavier)

I have relayed this query to Oakley in the UK, I guess some of their customer service personnel's knowledge wouldn't go back as far as the Timebomb, They advised i would be welcome to send in some photo's so they could investigate. For my part, My opinion is that once the plating is on the case it is either unadvisable or impossible to etch anything on top of it.

Anyone know anything different?

Thanks

Alan

I have two genuine Time Bomb - Ion Stainless - Black 10-003, one I wear daily and has the serial number at the back of the case below the window, the other is exact but from the post serial production hence has no number, I keep this one on display as a mint unused example. The watch is heavier as you say when compared to the Polished and Titanium releases. It sounds like you have the real thing but issued later than the serial editions. The original watch also came in the metal vault, whereas the later versions had the plastic box.

Latest Posts

Back