• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Timebombs *2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Recently have to buy some other things and was looking to sell my 2 Oakley Timebombs which I have not worn in ages. Been thinking to give it to another Oakley enthusiast home who will appreciate them as much as I have. Would like to judge interest and see what price you think i could get for them. (Selling as a set and not separately.)

Not looking to profit but would just like a fair price. Looking at $950 USD for both (exc. shipping)

Bought from UK but moved to Taiwan, so dispatch would be from Taiwan.

Oakley Timebomb Emerald Edition (Serial number: 00011)
Comes with X-Metal case.
Small scratch on crystal around 10am location.
Capacitor has been replaced with new Seiko # 3023-5MZ capacitor (I've tested using induction charger for 2 days on it and got 1.5 months worth before the low power 2 second tick kicks in)
Band has general wear scratch but not too bad. (Comes with full links)
After capacitor replacement, some reason the second hand doesn't line up on the mark. I am thinking this could be improved with inside tweaking)

Oakley Timebomb Forged Band White Dial Edition (Serial number: Fxxxx)
Watch only
Crystal scratch free.
Original Seiko 5M42 capacitor (Recently put on induction charger for 1 day and got a full 72 hours out of it)
Band has general wear scratch but not too bad. (Not sure if all links are present, think missing 1)
Second hands line up perfectly.

This watch makes a perfect 2nd watch or spare part watch to "do up" the Emerald Green version in the future.

Not at home yet so unable to upload photos but will do soon.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Good prices, but if you do want to sell them you need to put these in the exchange section under misc Oakley not in the discussion threads

Username Hidden said:
Good prices, but if you do want to sell them you need to put these in the exchange section under misc Oakley not in the discussion threads
Noted with thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.