OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Hey I went into New York city today and check out the new Oakley Times Square store. I must say It was awesome, it has tons of sunglasses, including limited and special editions. And one of the coolest areas is the Custom bar, where you can design your own custom glasses just like from Oakley Custom online and they will make it right there for you, including Laser etching glasses. I took tons of pics, check them out below:

img1390be.jpg

C-Six's!

Frogskins!
img1395te.jpg

MLB Flak Jackets
img1396c.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
Here's More:

Mets Flak Jackets
img1400wd.jpg

Tron Pit Boss
Ducati's

img1401o.jpg

More Frogskins

Jupiters and Holbrooks

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Administrator
USA
And more:
Custom Oakley bar
img1407m.jpg

Some Apparel
img1408p.jpg

Watches

img1413z.jpg

Last edited:

Admin

The Boss
Staff member
Administrator
Very Cool pics thanks for posting. It seems like a sweet store filled with some Awesome glasses! Especially cool that they have C-Six's!

The Game

Oakley Collector
Other than the entrance it looks like any other o store I've been to.

Harry Potter

Oakley Beginner
Wow nice C Six.

I just looked it up on the site and found out they my local store is listed as a dealer for it...i'm gonna head down later to see if they have it and what kinds of stuff they have there...I haven't checked it out yet.

ucdavis4PT0gpa

Oakley Expert
Nice pics. I still think Oakley should stock the stores with product so you can build your customs on site....would really add to the buying experience

Frogskin

Oakley Beginner
Great pics. The amount of time I waste in these stores is ridiculous... I should find a new, less expensive obsession.

Latest profile posts

crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you