• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Times Square Store W/ Pics!

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey I went into New York city today and check out the new Oakley Times Square store. I must say It was awesome, it has tons of sunglasses, including limited and special editions. And one of the coolest areas is the Custom bar, where you can design your own custom glasses just like from Oakley Custom online and they will make it right there for you, including Laser etching glasses. I took tons of pics, check them out below:

img1390be.jpg

C-Six's!

Frogskins!
img1395te.jpg

MLB Flak Jackets
img1396c.jpg

Here's More:

Mets Flak Jackets
img1400wd.jpg

Tron Pit Boss
Ducati's

img1401o.jpg

More Frogskins

Jupiters and Holbrooks

Very Cool pics thanks for posting. It seems like a sweet store filled with some Awesome glasses! Especially cool that they have C-Six's!

Wow nice C Six.

I just looked it up on the site and found out they my local store is listed as a dealer for it...i'm gonna head down later to see if they have it and what kinds of stuff they have there...I haven't checked it out yet.

Great pics. The amount of time I waste in these stores is ridiculous... I should find a new, less expensive obsession.

Back