• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley to stop making watches by years end....

If the watches don't qualify there is little reason to have the BOGO offer associated with them. Legally there is no disclaimer stating the watch is exempt from this. Contact them directly. I'm sure they will either honor your purchase or change the website. The former would be more advantageous. Come on Oakley, or whomever. Not the smartest move to offer a promotion. Stop the insanity.

If the watches don't qualify there is little reason to have the BOGO offer associated with them. Legally there is no disclaimer stating the watch is exempt from this. Contact them directly. I'm sure they will either honor your purchase or change the website. The former would be more advantageous. Come on Oakley, or whomever. Not the smartest move to offer a promotion. Stop the insanity.
The watches are not included with the sale. Oakley doesn't care what we think about it either.

As an aside the promotional offer says some exclusions apply. It doesn't specify that watches are excluded. While I agree it is vague I would wager that a representative wouldn't want the negative press that comes from that type misleading advertisement. Just my 2 cents which if you apply the BOGO is only 1 1/2cents.

As an aside the promotional offer says some exclusions apply. It doesn't specify that watches are excluded. While I agree it is vague I would wager that a representative wouldn't want the negative press that comes from that type misleading advertisement. Just my 2 cents which if you apply the BOGO is only 1 1/2cents.
Yep: Exclusions are sale priced items, YSC (whatever that is), and Infinite Hero. I don't see anything misleading about the sale. The site says what items are 50% off. So, no, you won't get a half off watch, but you can get a pair of shorts half price if you pay retail for the watch.

Yep: Exclusions are sale priced items, YSC (whatever that is), and Infinite Hero. I don't see anything misleading about the sale. The site says what items are 50% off. So, no, you won't get a half off watch, but you can get a pair of shorts half price if you pay retail for the watch.
YSC is breast cancer awareness stuff.

Latest Posts

Back