• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tokyo Celebration collection

For the price, I would expect an iridium lens. At least prizm black.
Prizm Grey could be seen as an upgrade when you consider JPN market Frogskins previously came with grey, yellow & clear. Can't think of an example that came with flashy lenses?

In general if you look at Asian market releases in comparison to US models, the asian counterparts tend to offer higher VLT lenses in i.e.; rootbeer split jacket standard fit got vr50 + Tungsten polarized (15%) / asian fit got vr50 + gold clear (53%).

Prizm Grey could be seen as an upgrade when you consider JPN market Frogskins previously came with grey, yellow & clear. Can't think of an example that came with flashy lenses?

In general if you look at Asian market releases in comparison to US models, the asian counterparts tend to offer higher VLT lenses in i.e.; rootbeer split jacket standard fit got vr50 + Tungsten polarized (15%) / asian fit got vr50 + gold clear (53%).

X-metal japan exclusive came in cool new lenses like emerald slate. Frogskins wise... pilgrim surf, wtaps came ice iridium... buena vista in black iridium, but I get what you mean. Atmos, beans all came in clear and yellow.

Help here, mu japanese is still pretty basic and I have little knowledge of Kanjis, could someone help out translating what the etched kanjis say?
Thanks in advance!

FA4B0337-17BD-4D5A-A645-33EACAF1FF05.png

281E4A2F-C688-4CB1-A796-E34AEAC90B47.png

Back