• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Torpedo Watch with Good Price

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
Hi fellas
I was looking to buy a Torpedo watch for a while, and thanks to Mr.OOO I finally got one in great condition (and with a yellow face, just like I wanted!). Now 3 days later I get the usual ebay email saying if I'm still looking for object A or B, and one of those objects ended being a blue face Torpedo. I think the price is quite good, so I'm leaving this here in case anyone would like one of the weirdest yet coolest watches Oakley made back in the day. Cheers!

FYI, I couldn't find it by searching Oakley Torpedo Watch in the ebay search bar

Oakley Torpedo Wrist Watch Unobtanium wrist band Stainless Steel Face.

Hi fellas
I was looking to buy a Torpedo watch for a while, and thanks to Mr.OOO I finally got one in great condition (and with a yellow face, just like I wanted!). Now 3 days later I get the usual ebay email saying if I'm still looking for object A or B, and one of those objects ended being a blue face Torpedo. I think the price is quite good, so I'm leaving this here in case anyone would like one of the weirdest yet coolest watches Oakley made back in the day. Cheers!

FYI, I couldn't find it by searching Oakley Torpedo Watch in the ebay search bar

Oakley Torpedo Wrist Watch Unobtanium wrist band Stainless Steel Face.
eBay listing now changed to $425 OBO.
So you know you got a great deal from me! ;)

Hi I am new to this forum
I've put my Oakley Torpedo on eBay
Was wondering if starting price is ok at £150 ?
Well they are a bit difficult to find in perfect condition, if yours works properly and you have the box and papers then £150 should be a good price. If it is the watch only, I'd go closer to £115-120. I'd also recommend selling it here in the forum, you'll not pay fees and it should sell faster

Well they are a bit difficult to find in perfect condition, if yours works properly and you have the box and papers then £150 should be a good price. If it is the watch only, I'd go closer to £115-120. I'd also recommend selling it here in the forum, you'll not pay fees and it should sell faster
He would need to meet the exchange requirements first

Hi tha
Well they are a bit difficult to find in perfect condition, if yours works properly and you have the box and papers then £150 should be a good price. If it is the watch only, I'd go closer to £115-120. I'd also recommend selling it here in the forum, you'll not pay fees and it should sell faster[/QUOTE

Hi thanks for replying
Yes it is boxed and good condition
No papers though
I see what it fetches then on ebay
I've started it at £150
Had few messages on offers,but a lot of watchers on it, so just going to let it run
I do like the watch, but never wear it, just sits in its box.

IMG_0682.JPG

Latest Posts

Back