• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tour De France RadarLock (model no. 009181-32 131)

tmk

Oakley Beginner
Dear All,
I was gifted these wonderful Oakley Tour De France RadarLock (model no. 009181-32 131) some year back and been in "love " ever since!
unfortunately after so many years, I had to replace the spare Mask but in the process the supporting black plastic nose bridge broke?
I have checked and contacted Oakley directly who replied back stating "Unfortunately, We are sorry to let you know that our relevant department has informed us that the spare parts of your sunglasses are not available, the plastic bridge is not provided as spare part for this model"

Could anyone help?

Oakley Tour Di France RadarLock 009181-32 131.jpeg

Oakley RadarLock Nose Bridge.jpeg

You should have no problem locating that black bridge. Ebay?
Hi The Owl.
Thank you so much for the reply. Unfortunately just been through the entire Ebay selection of Oakley Accessories (all 994) with no matching black nose bridge...

Hi The Owl.
Thank you so much for the reply. Unfortunately just been through the entire Ebay selection of Oakley Accessories (all 994) with no matching black nose bridge...
that nose piece isnt for just the TDF pair, its the same for all Radars (locks)

Dear All,
I was gifted these wonderful Oakley Tour De France RadarLock (model no. 009181-32 131) some year back and been in "love " ever since!
unfortunately after so many years, I had to replace the spare Mask but in the process the supporting black plastic nose bridge broke?
I have checked and contacted Oakley directly who replied back stating "Unfortunately, We are sorry to let you know that our relevant department has informed us that the spare parts of your sunglasses are not available, the plastic bridge is not provided as spare part for this model"

Could anyone help?

View attachment 883504

View attachment 883505

If you can’t find any, a 3d printed part might be another alternative

Dear All,

Could anyone help?

I would say to purchase another radarlock in bad status so it's gonna be cheap... and exchange that part.

Back