• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Tradeshow Chair

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I've got a rare one. This is one of the chairs that graced Oakley's tradeshow booth for many years. Its water jetted from huge blocks of aluminum and welded up. Then covered in ballistic nylon and hardware from the Oakley backpacks. It's been in my house for several years (2008ish) and I'm moving and don't have the room. Local pickup only in SoCal near Oakley HQ. It's wet in the photos because I just rinsed off dust from my storage unit. Asking $500 OBO. Cash, USPS MO

SOLD

Edit: Chair is 48lbs, and dimensions are 34"Dx36"Hx38"W.
_front.JPG
_back.JPG
_corner.JPG
_detail.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
That is very cool!

Wow! I wish you were near lol.. glws

never seen that. pretty cool.

This is one of the more unique items I have seen listed in a long time. I love it! It will go quick and the recipient is a very lucky person. GLWS

According to forum rules you may not request the 3% PayPal fees. All sales must be made via goods and services and your sale prices must alrady include the fees. Please update the listing to reflect the proper price.

Great piece and quite rare. GLWS!!

Thanks @barok0208 !!! That is amazing!!! I have to save up for this other special item first but I will see if I can eventually!

wow this is amazing!

Back