• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

BMAC

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Houston, TX
I bought this after looking quite a while on eBay (to be honest only verified he had a good seller feedback), and what I could afford at the time: SKU: 10-030 I think. Actually ended up being disappointed in price after tax was added. No sense in worrying if I slightly overpaid now. Really, holding me over until I save for a Hollowpoint and or 12-Gauge. Found one a little cheaper with case, but this one was listed as like new condition, but the watch only. Just hoping for a general opinion on this model. My watches will be like my glasses, special occasions only, but will be worn.

Oakley Transfer Case.jpg

I have the black/red version of the transfer case and I really love the watch. There a few issues with it though. Since it's tall it tends to get stuck with backpack straps often, its really easy to hit a door frame as you're walking by or opening a door, and it's a bit awkward to wear it with a long sleeve shirt. At the end of the day though, I still really enjoy wearing it and don't regret buying it as it looks really good in person and get compliments on it all the time.

20210207_154006.jpg

Do you guys sometimes make mistake in reading the time since the numbers aren't there? 😂 like when you're in a hurry or someone is asking you for the time

i had a movado bold (no numbers) before and i always pause when reading the time when someone asks

Do you guys sometimes make mistake in reading the time since the numbers aren't there? 😂 like when you're in a hurry or someone is asking you for the time

i had a movado bold (no numbers) before and i always pause when reading the time when someone asks
Yep, i have a movado myself and this happens. im off by 1 or 2 minutes sometimes lol I used to have issues telling the hours when I first started using them

I have a gearbox, and I put it on upside down almost every time because the crown is on the opposite side

Nice watch bud. I don’t personally have a transfer case a bit on the smaller side for me. Hope you enjoy it till you can obtain one of your other wants!

Back