• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transfer Case

Woot woot!!! Great 1st fathers day for me!

629cad6c.jpg

Is that the white face? I dont see a silver face online....

Cool, i may snag ine, deciding between white, grey, yellow and red lol.

I'm absolutely in love with this watch. Especially the black face and the stealth with yellow. I haven't gotten one yet...but I will :biggrin: . And as for the blue and white dial. I have heard about it, but I have not seen it in any stores, nor have I seen any pics anywhere. But it is sure to look just as sick as the other colors.

The transfer case is really a great watch. It has a nice modern style to it but still has an oakley feel. I bought mine almost two months ago and have not taken any of my other watches out of the case since. I could not be happier with mine and plan to buy another one in October when I am on vacation and stop by an O store.

I'm absolutely in love with this watch. Especially the black face and the stealth with yellow. I haven't gotten one yet...but I will :biggrin: . And as for the blue and white dial. I have heard about it, but I have not seen it in any stores, nor have I seen any pics anywhere. But it is sure to look just as sick as the other colors.

Is the blue/white confirmed?

I bought a white dial today...awaiting shipment.

Here is a peek at the blue/white face, they pictured it as a gearbox but this will be the color for the Transfer Case.
IMG_1248.jpg

It is due out in October but will only be released for 6 months.

Back