• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Transitions?

YearZer0

Oakley Beginner
I was unaware that Oakley made their own Transition Lenses. I'm in need of a new set of Frames and Lenses badly, so are these Lenses any good?

I was unaware that Oakley made their own Transition Lenses. I'm in need of a new set of Frames and Lenses badly, so are these Lenses any good?
I use a set of RX Transition lenses in a pair of Flak Jackets. They’re nice. Quickly change to a dark tint outside, transitions back to clear quickly. Good stuff

The place I'm looking at has "OAKLEY TRUE DIGITAL™ BLACK IRIDIUM® TRANSITIONS® LENSES" along with Oakley Stealth Anti-Reflective Coating (Front and/or Front + Back), so that's why I was curious as I knew Oakley made RX Lenses (not Transitions though).

Yes. I got mine through @Chris A Hardaway, granted they are RX. They’re a daily pair when I’m at work.

When I can DM would it be possible to get a price on some Prizm Sapphire Polarized Lenses for my Square Wire 2.0's?

They are genuine transitions lenses.
Oakley is owned by Essilor-Luxottica. Manufacturer or Transitions, Oakley, varilux to name a few.

When I can DM would it be possible to get a price on some Prizm Sapphire Polarized Lenses for my Square Wire 2.0's?
I would love to help. But I can't Rx those frames w genuine Oakley colors... Sadly Oakley won't Rx older discontinued styles anymore. I can get you a price for prizm Sapphire Polarized in a current model. Like the newest square wire oo4075. Or just pm me your RX when you can.

Not RX, just standard lenses.

I would love to help. But I can't Rx those frames w genuine Oakley colors... Sadly Oakley won't Rx older discontinued styles anymore. I can get you a price for prizm Sapphire Polarized in a current model. Like the newest square wire oo4075. Or just pm me your RX when you can.

Latest Posts

Back