• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Trillbe and Trillbe X

Sobering??!!

Q, those damn things make me want to start drinking.

Like a fat girl in cutoff jean shorts at the county fair...everyone watches her get funnel cake and powdered sugar all over her shirt....but one of them is gonna hit it later and not tell anyone...
Sometimes, some stuff can just bring you right back to reality... Clarity can be a scary thing.

Sent from Q's Note5

I actually think the Trillbe had potential but it looks like the design team just stopped at the fundamental design. None of the cues are carefully detailed or seemingly thought out, and that could've been the difference.

Such as an epiphany you mean?
Yeah and the ephinany I had was I won't be buying any new styles dropped in R3. However, I will be adding two new TwoFace colorways not the XL style - Matte black w/ Sapphire Iridium Polarized and woodgrain w/ Daily Prizm Polarized.

I did see a picture of the SI Switch Jacket (think that's the right name) that looks interesting but doubt I will pull the trigger on.

There is a new Gascan colorway but you can already get it on Verizon Points (Clear w/ sapphire Iridium)

I realy have lost faith in the present day Oakley. They are just turning stuff out which seems to have neither the visual appeal nor the build quality of old............I'm just Old Skool now.......

Are you referring to the already released Shock Tube or something completely new?
35c0873c3b2f7c15220c8f1edfeac0c0.jpg

f6dbc1c706a72bd9a8a95e8716d20fee.jpg