• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Oakley Tron Pitboss

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello, as the title says.. Brand new pair of oakley tron pitboss.. Includes all 3 oakley boss, as well as rf--the oakley documentation and the tron elite micro fiber bag as well. Price includes delivery confirmation within the U.S. Sorry not interested in trades at the moment. Strictly cash.Thanks for viewing my post. Please pm for my paypal info.

Would like to get at least $950.00 shipped OR accepting reasonable cash offer's..

rc019_zps2d80a5bf.jpg
rc020_zps4ea96f2d.jpg
rc021_zps6815cb0f.jpg
rc022_zps3a356c09.jpg
rc023_zps7a5b2771.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
another tron!!! hmmmm.... GLWS!

Thanks bro..

PM sent

pm replied..

I know you said no trades, but just wanted to put this out there. I'd trade you my '88 jeep Cherokee for these.

Man I'd like another already. Especially nib. Glws, I know you won't need it. And V2oak , get it!!!

I need one but I can bring myself to pay more for this one than I paid for my Ducati.

Username Hidden said:
I need one but I can bring myself to pay more for this one than I paid for my Ducati.
Pm him man and get it

Yeah fellas!! Thanks for the comments! My asking price of $950 is negotiable within reason..