• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Troy Lee Gascan!

congratulation . . .how many gascan you are missing to complete your set?

A never ending amount lol. I doubt I'll ever complete them all, but I have all the ones I really really want at this point (excluding TinTin).

I think my next venture will be the Flores Gascan. I believe that will be 10x more frustrating than the Troy Lee Gascan...

A never ending amount lol. I doubt I'll ever complete them all, but I have all the ones I really really want at this point (excluding TinTin).

I think my next venture will be the Flores Gascan. I believe that will be 10x more frustrating than the Troy Lee Gascan...
Do you want Both the brown and blue flores gascans? Those are pretty difficult to find but you do see them once in a while, you just better be ready to pay a fortune lol.

I'm thinking of getting the blue one. They surprisingly pop up on eBay a lot, but yeah, I'll need to save before I commit. Btw, I dropped the Canvas Fuel Cell's off this morning at the Post Office at 9 AM. Then I asked about holding the Troy Lee's for me so I can pick them up personally. I hate USPS...they obviously know their tracking is full of **** and never up to date, so they said no as there is no guarantee it'll come in tomorrow (even though it's already at the post office central hub, 2 towns away). Annoying really.

I'm thinking of getting the blue one. They surprisingly pop up on eBay a lot, but yeah, I'll need to save before I commit. Btw, I dropped the Canvas Fuel Cell's off this morning at the Post Office at 9 AM. Then I asked about holding the Troy Lee's for me so I can pick them up personally. I hate USPS...they obviously know their tracking is full of **** and never up to date, so they said no as there is no guarantee it'll come in tomorrow (even though it's already at the post office central hub, 2 towns away). Annoying really.
thank you man! looking forward.

It probably will be frustrating and expensive. I've seen the blue selling anywhere from $350-$500 and the brown have all been well over $1000...

Yeah, but it's with zongidity. Not going to deal with him. I Pm'd him how much he'd want them for, and he replied $600 would be appropriate...

Btw...there is some stupid delay on the package. USPS seems to have lost it in transit...maybe it's just due to the holiday, but how long does it really take for a package, the left USPS 5 hours away, to get to me? It's been about 36 hours since it left it's original place. Maybe I'm just being impatient...but c'mon!

Finally! They are in! I was so relieved when I found out USPS didn't fail me. Strange that they never scanned it in through USPS's tracking site though...anywhere...

OOWpL.jpg

This is probably the most stunning pair I've ever seen personally. I really like the 3D effect on the arms, and on one of my favorite frames too! These were incredibly accurate to the description: brand spanking new. Awesome!

Back