• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Tune Up

or just drive to houston, they have better asian food than austin =p

That just shows you haven't been to the right places in Austin...:newrussian:

10 years ago I might have agreed with you, but Austin is now a place with plenty of world-class dining. Better? No. As good as? Probably. More? Undoubtedly - as bad as traffic is in Austin, it's nothing compared to Houston - traffic is so bad in Houston that many people must hang out at happy hour somewhere to wait out the gridlock (and escape the humidity); there's restaurants all over the place decked out in neon Vegas-style whoring for attention...:tongue:

Bastrop to Austin = 30 mins
Bastrop to Houston = 2 hours

I'll stick with the Austin shlimp flay lay, we also have yummy dimmy summy...:D

10 years ago I might have agreed with you, but Austin is now a place with plenty of world-class dining. Better? No. As good as? Probably. More? Undoubtedly - as bad as traffic is in Austin, it's nothing compared to Houston - traffic is so bad in Houston that many people must hang out at happy hour somewhere to wait out the gridlock (and escape the humidity); there's restaurants all over the place decked out in neon Vegas-style whoring for attention...:tongue:

I will agree with you with food. But with traffic, I may have to agree to disagree. Houston's belt way and 610 loops make more sense compared to other states' freeway. Yes, you get stuck in traffic given that it is rush hour plus H town's population.

I work in Austin. I tried to track down the Philippino truck be pacific. I want some lumpia. The place over on gateway is pretty good. They have good kimchi. Lots of good thai also. But to be honest I don't have the time to drive around Austin. I Just miss going to the street venders and getting good food. I really love Texas though. I don't miss people trying to kidnap me or worse.

I didn't know about Austin's food until I googled it, so I give you that, but I'm still going to disagree with you on the traffic. :)

Whenever I go to oakley vault in lake forest for a tune up they do it for free. I've seen people pay for them but I never had to. I don't know if it was a real tune up though but they would replace all the rubbers and tighten all the screws.

Whenever I go to oakley vault in lake forest for a tune up they do it for free. I've seen people pay for them but I never had to. I don't know if it was a real tune up though but they would replace all the rubbers and tighten all the screws.

that is not a vault in lake forest that is the Headquaters

Back