• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine (1st gen?)

Epr2X10

Oakley Enthusiast
What’s up guys? Had a couple quick questions. I bought a pair of Oakley Turbines from the rolling O store at an NHRA event a couple years back. They are/were my favorite pair of Oakley’s I’ve owned but they are pretty beat up. The biggest thing I like about them is the ones I own have a square “O” as opposed to the normal “O”. I’m favored to the square O. Well I haven’t been able to find a replacement pair that has the square “O” and is gloss black. I would like to replace the earsocks on mine but am having trouble finding them. Anyone else ever dealt with this?? Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
What’s up guys? Had a couple quick questions. I bought a pair of Oakley Turbines from the rolling O store at an NHRA event a couple years back. They are/were my favorite pair of Oakley’s I’ve down but they are pretty beat up. The biggest thing I like about them is the ones I own have a square “O” as opposed to the normal “O”. I’m favored to the square O. Well I haven’t been able to find a replacement pair that has the square “O” and is gloss black. I would like to replace the earsocks on mine but am having trouble finding them. Anyone else ever dealt with this?? Thanks

Chrisp

Post pics of the pairs in question. So we can see what we are dealing with. I may have extra earsocks depending on the pair

69E3076C-1FF1-4A18-BC3C-114078BE2212.jpeg 347F39FF-4FD4-45F1-A158-9C86CB509C54.jpeg

The only ones I’ve been able to find are not square O. That’s the only issue I’m running into

That’s what I’m running into. If I can find earsocks i will relive those and buy new lenses but I didn’t know if they even made them for the square o

Dispatch 2 fits in them. I can confirm when I am back from a work trip as I can look at my bags, but pretty confident that both turbine and dispatch 2 use same icons.

Back