• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Question

tonka45

Oakley Beginner
Just grabbed a pair of Turbines in sapphire blue. I know the ICONS are replaceable with Dispatch 2 icons. Have seen you tube and other places where they have replaced the icons with the US FLAG icon. I cannot find dispatch 2 icons anywhere in the US FLAG pattern.
Can a Batwolf icon fit the Turbine with mod to the clips? I installed batwolf icons on my hijinx with no issues once I clipped the tabs.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!!

No, batwolf icons are huge compared to turbine. Try your local O-store. I know mine has USA flag icons but I'm not sure if they're available for sale by themselves or if they're custom only.

When I got my Turbines the guy at the O store that put them together for me said I could buy extra icons there at $10 per pair and they are user replaceable. They had a box full of the icons for on the spot custom builds.

Just grabbed a pair of Turbines in sapphire blue. I know the ICONS are replaceable with Dispatch 2 icons. Have seen you tube and other places where they have replaced the icons with the US FLAG icon. I cannot find dispatch 2 icons anywhere in the US FLAG pattern.
Can a Batwolf icon fit the Turbine with mod to the clips? I installed batwolf icons on my hijinx with no issues once I clipped the tabs.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!!
I dont think they sell it yet. Just like the earsocks. Its only for custom right now. I mean the only thing that comes to mind is contacting customer service and try to obtain it through them

I picked up a subdued and colored flag set when I made my OCP Turbines in store. The colored flag went into my stock black/grey polarized pair.

Like Rutha said, they charged $10 or $13 per set and would sell as many as I wanted.

I called CS for something today and asked if icons or earsocks would ever be available online for individual purchase, but guy said he wasn't aware of any plans for that.

Tonka45: fwiw I know as of 2 days ago the O store in Lexington, KY has what you are looking for. Maybe give them a call?

If you get the right person, or spend enough, O-Stores will sell the icons to you separately.

I went back to the O store I got my Turbines from and got another set, the American flag ones. $12. He just opened the box and said pick out what you like. They are tagged as Dispatch 2.0 icons.

Back