• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Sunglasses

so sapphire looks like the opposite of violet iridium from the outside? blue with purple on the edges instead of purple with blue on the edges...

What are the dimensions on it, @H01B3RG? It looks big enough for me to wear... OMGOSH.
They are wide, but interestingly enough they fit my face.
I was actually thinking these might fit you nicely when I was posting pics of them on O-Review last night. You need to go try them on QLR1, they have a very nice flex in the arms; not too much that I worry that they might fall off my face, nor do I think the flex would pinch on wider faces. There is plenty of Unobtanium on the arms to grab and the nose has Unobtanium on them too. The lens are taller and wider, so I think you'll be solid there too. (I don't have a means of measuring them on me)

They are wide, but interestingly enough they fit my face.
I was actually thinking these might fit you nicely when I was posting pics of them on O-Review last night. You need to go try them on QLR1, they have a very nice flex in the arms; not too much that I worry that they might fall off my face, nor do I think the flex would pinch on wider faces. There is plenty of Unobtanium on the arms to grab and the nose has Unobtanium on them too. The lens are taller and wider, so I think you'll be solid there too. (I don't have a means of measuring them on me)
I am used to Oakley printing the dimensions on the arm or frame. No biggie. I will try them on sooner or later. I would love a wearable Sapphire in my collection.

so sapphire looks like the opposite of violet iridium from the outside? blue with purple on the edges instead of purple with blue on the edges...
Kinda (it acts similar to the +Red in different light conditions), but looking out of them is nothing like the Violet Iridium lens, this lens is crisp.

I am used to Oakley printing the dimensions on the arm or frame. No biggie. I will try them on sooner or later. I would love a wearable Sapphire in my collection.
This what you were looking for QLR1...
image.jpg

Back