• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Turbine Sunglasses

Oh I've had one of these sitting around my place since December I think... It's a buddy's pair though. I didn't realize it wasn't out yet. I just thought it was unpopular

They are not a standard O Matter frame... standard O Matter does not flex like these do. I don't have JFL's, but I have the original Jupiter Squared and the Carbons, these are different. Add to it the nose contact point have Unobtanium on them which add to the comfort.

I highly recommend stopping by an O Store/Vault to try them on...

Nothing at the local o-store where I'm at as of today. Would have like to try a pair out.

These in-person pics look even better than the stock photos. Really digging them.

Not a fan of this Grey Ink frame color, but would love to do a custom with this icon and lens combo on a matte black frame.

O-Review

I saw them in Vegas and at my local store this weekend I actually relay like them very comfortable to have on, and fits my big head well.

I would REALY like to see some more bright colors on these not only the standard black grey'ish and white.

my Crankshafts flex like that. the newer O matter frames are like that. when i was at the Vault i noticed the Sliver F does it too.

as of yesterday the Vault by me didn't have any Turbines yet.
These don't flex like the Sliver F... doesn't feel like those at all. I opted not to buy the Sliver F as I thought I would end up breaking them.

From the pics, I imagined the flex to be a bit like a Scalpel, based on what I could see from the construction. I'm yet to see a pair in the flesh so time will tell.

The arms flex alot, and are very soft.
Not the best but here iss a pickture with them on.
IMAG0230.jpg

Back