• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Twenty Sunglasses

MAGNUS

Oakley Enthusiast
I was at the local Oakley Vault looking for some gems and I didn't find any. I went to the SunglassHut looking for some gems, and I didn't notice any. As I was leaving the store I seen a sighn that said 40% off and I seen two pairs of Oakelys one was a pair of fuel cells and the other pair was that had and xx on the bridge of the nose peice. I tried them on and the looked like O-matter juliets. Even my girl friend said the looked like juliets. I looked at the price tage and they were $48. After the discount they came out to $33, so at that price I couldn't say no. I got no box, and an Oakley bag that probably didn't go with this pair originally, but who cares. The lenses have no scratches what so ever. They look like twenties by the new twenties look like they have fatter stems.
20130415_235711.jpg
20130415_235701.jpg
20130415_235701.jpg
20130413_145230.jpg

Yes sir, original Omatter XX. Great find for a great price. Amazing they still had them after 10 years or so lol.

I don't like crystal black. It looks like diluted windex, but I don't mind this one because the matte finish looks a bit different. Do they currently make any models with matte crystal black.

One thing that i like os that they are ultra light. Were they just called xx or are they twenties

Back