• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Two Face Lenses?

Brandon Rush

Oakley Beginner
OKLAHOMA
Does anyone know where I could find replacement lenses for Oakley Two Face Sunglasses? I would be super stoked if they had them available in Custom, but also know not to be that picky. Doesn't look like Oakley currently offers them in stores or on there website.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can find them in non-Oakley branded lenses. Two that are great quality are Revant Optics and Fuse Lenses.

Thanks Discodave, maybe I'm just a sucker for quality but was hoping to buy direct from Oakley. Anyone have any experiences with these lenses? Have heard of revant before.

The two face may be different but I've called a few times on other frames(no OEM replacements) and was told I was SOL but they give me "upgrade" cred on a new frame :aggressive:

yeah that seems to be the wrap sheet with these unfortunately(it always happens when you have a favorite style) but I will look into the other suggestions. thank you!

Did you register them for the warranty? If they are under 2 years old, you might be able to get 50% off a new pair, and that's close to the cost of new lenses.

Back