• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley twoface question

tedbenoit

Oakley Beginner
Brussels
hi,

I have a new pair of twoface with matte black frames and the Prizm daily polarized lenses. Lenses are awesome. I have an issue with them. After wearing them for a few minutes I get red marks on the nose. It looks I had been swimming with googles... They don't hurt nor feel heavy and it doesn't look like allergy. I have had many different sunglasses, oakley and others, all premium brands and never faced that. Nose bridge is 16 mm and I have other pairs with same nose bridge size. Has anyone had the same issue? Thanks in advance.

hi,

I have a new pair of twoface with matte black frames and the Prizm daily polarized lenses. Lenses are awesome. I have an issue with them. After wearing them for a few minutes I get red marks on the nose. It looks I had been swimming with googles... They don't hurt nor feel heavy and it doesn't look like allergy. I have had many different sunglasses, oakley and others, all premium brands and never faced that. Nose bridge is 16 mm and I have other pairs with same nose bridge size. Has anyone had the same issue? Thanks in advance.
I have not had this issue.

You may want to show our members photos of the issues and the pair in question.

hi,

sounds like Fit. It does not sound like there is a problem with the glasses. they just don't fit right on you causing the marks

Try the AF Two face as it fits alil different..felt a lot better,imo
Thanks a lot for the idea. It might be difficult since this is nowhere to be found in a shop here in Belgium and I have no trips to the US planned. I can order a pair but this is risky. I have read about the specificities of the AS and it is described as for shallower noise and high cheekbones which is not at all like me. This is a pity as I love them so much...:(

Back