• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

Well I am on level 45 or something and never got anything. Fingers cross that I may get something but I would not hold my breath tho.

Coolest thing I got from the program was 2 free 3-day passes to Xgames in Austin this past year. I live in Houston but was out of town, and I was able to reserve the tickets in my friend's name.

I was pissed when I bought a watch and badman glasses in store, then they forgot to input so they told me just to email the receipt to corporate and they can add it. But the guy on phone said it could not be added that way. Whatever, there is always a way.

Coolest thing I got from the program was 2 free 3-day passes to Xgames in Austin this past year. I live in Houston but was out of town, and I was able to reserve the tickets in my friend's name.

Lol I got the invite for that but I was too slow to RSVP and they were all gone. Glad somebody got them...

I was pissed when I bought a watch and badman glasses in store, then they forgot to input so they told me just to email the receipt to corporate and they can add it. But the guy on phone said it could not be added that way. Whatever, there is always a way.

Actually you could, you had to email a copy to a specific typeO email address; did it several times. But a moot point now... ;)

Latest Posts

Back