• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Type O program - *update* now shutting down

Yes sir. I was able to sign up first at the store then I just got the email today lol.

Thanks - I was wondering because I got the same email but I completed my profile right off the bat and got my points a few days later.

For a while I was getting daily emails prompting me to complete my profile and earn those points even though I already had; was wondering if this was more of the same thing and if it was just me.

Purchases-to-points turnaround time:

The program's supposed to use your email address to tie your purchases to your Type O account. It says they should appear within 72 hours. If not, you're supposed to email them about it.

The purchases I made at an O store (on a weekend, even) showed up the next day.

A purchase I made on Oakley.com Wednesday evening, and got shipping notification midday Friday, still hasn't shown up as points (now midday Sunday). I'm gonna give it a few more days to see what happens before emailing them.

But wondering, what sort of turnaround times are the rest of y'all experiencing? Website purchases vs. O store purchases?

I have 585 buy points rest are the 25's for the do and share. I hit level 1 on buy and started over with 85. All these points are for registering for 2 year warranty. I understand reading Q and A's I should get buy points that somehow the store enters but don't know when I would get those since most stores not in Texas haven't heard of the program.

Awards I've unlocked so far; anybody else unlock any others?

awards1.png

Latest Posts

Back