• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ultimate Book Discounted on Amazon

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
I haven't posted anything for a while, and I apologize if this has already been posted, but I did a quick check and didn't find anything so I thought I'd share that you can get the Ultimate Book pre-ordered on Amazon for ~$125.

Word from the grapevine says that it was an error on Amazon's part for discounting the books, and they'll only be available until the quantity runs out.

So now's a good time to pick one up!

Oakley: Oakley: 9781614282686: Books - Amazon.ca

I order from amazon all the time and using prime, it gets to me in two days. However, some items have been packed a tad poorly. I dont think I could trust having them ship this book. The corner could get easily dented. Trust me on this one...

I order from amazon all the time and using prime, it gets to me in two days. However, some items have been packed a tad poorly. I dont think I could trust having them ship this book. The corner could get easily dented. Trust me on this one...
It's probably cheaper to get stuff out the door faster and deal with the small percentage of people that make claims for damaged product.

I ordered a case of Surge (yeah, Surge is back) and it was just a dozen shrink-wrapped cans in a box, no packing bubbles or anything.

It's probably cheaper to get stuff out the door faster and deal with the small percentage of people that make claims for damaged product.

I ordered a case of Surge (yeah, Surge is back) and it was just a dozen shrink-wrapped cans in a box, no packing bubbles or anything.

Yep!! I like that USPS is now delivering on Sunday, so if my order goes in Friday I have it on Sunday. I order vitamins and one of the bottles came broken. They sent out another boxed up the same way, luckily this one arrived perfect...

Well any time I've ordered anything from Oakley it is just the glasses box in a stiff box with no protection, just saying. I did pre-order Little Big Planet 3 from Amazon and it was well packed

Word is they arent going back in stock at that price. Oakley sent a cease and desist. I hope they do. I ordered.And Ill return the store one if it does ship.

Word is they arent going back in stock at that price. Oakley sent a cease and desist. I hope they do. I ordered.And Ill return the store one if it does ship

Yeah, that's what I've heard too. I just jumped on it, didn't wanna miss the deal.

And I'm really, REALLY hoping that this is packed well. Fingers crossed on this one. I was ready to pick up the book at full (Canadian) price at the local O-store too

Latest Posts

Back