NAM77

Oakley Beginner
Welcome @NAM77

"Trump" and Cacatman have replacement rubber nose bombs at a great price. You could buy both large and regular to experiment. I think regular is more likely to sit lower since it squeezes the nose less. I think.

I don't think there's much to be done on the arms. If it doesn't fit well, try a different model. Perhaps the Unknown, Scar, or Monster Dog. Maybe others have some suggestions.

You could also post a photo wearing the frames, which might helps us see what you mean.

I love how the Valve 1.0 fits me. If you decided to sell, myself and others would be interested.
Hi and thanks for your feedback, I ended up sending them back as just too small and purchased so Straight Jacket’s that actually fit.
The valves are or should be back on eBay, thanks again, appreciated.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

DaysOfNoah

Oakley Collector
Colorado
Hi and thanks for your feedback, I ended up sending them back as just too small and purchased so Straight Jacket’s that actually fit.
The valves are or should be back on eBay, thanks again, appreciated.
Got it. Which straight jacket? I like all of them, but have collected the 2007 version.

Lots of great resources on this forum. Hope you to stick around. Once you’ve made enough posts, you get access to the exchange. You can buy much more affordably than on eBay. And there’s lots of beautiful custom Oakley‘s, but several talented members repaint.

A great place to post is (and I picked an example wearing NSJ2)

NAM77

Oakley Beginner
Got it. Which straight jacket? I like all of them, but have collected the 2007 version.

Lots of great resources on this forum. Hope you to stick around. Once you’ve made enough posts, you get access to the exchange. You can buy much more affordably than on eBay. And there’s lots of beautiful custom Oakley‘s, but several talented members repaint.

A great place to post is (and I picked an example wearing NSJ2)
Roger that 👍

Latest posts

New Threads