• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Valve (gen1) parts help

Welcome @NAM77

"Trump" and Cacatman have replacement rubber nose bombs at a great price. You could buy both large and regular to experiment. I think regular is more likely to sit lower since it squeezes the nose less. I think.

I don't think there's much to be done on the arms. If it doesn't fit well, try a different model. Perhaps the Unknown, Scar, or Monster Dog. Maybe others have some suggestions.

You could also post a photo wearing the frames, which might helps us see what you mean.

I love how the Valve 1.0 fits me. If you decided to sell, myself and others would be interested.
Hi and thanks for your feedback, I ended up sending them back as just too small and purchased so Straight Jacket’s that actually fit.
The valves are or should be back on eBay, thanks again, appreciated.

Hi and thanks for your feedback, I ended up sending them back as just too small and purchased so Straight Jacket’s that actually fit.
The valves are or should be back on eBay, thanks again, appreciated.

Got it. Which straight jacket? I like all of them, but have collected the 2007 version.

Lots of great resources on this forum. Hope you to stick around. Once you’ve made enough posts, you get access to the exchange. You can buy much more affordably than on eBay. And there’s lots of beautiful custom Oakley‘s, but several talented members repaint.

A great place to post is (and I picked an example wearing NSJ2)

Got it. Which straight jacket? I like all of them, but have collected the 2007 version.

Lots of great resources on this forum. Hope you to stick around. Once you’ve made enough posts, you get access to the exchange. You can buy much more affordably than on eBay. And there’s lots of beautiful custom Oakley‘s, but several talented members repaint.

A great place to post is (and I picked an example wearing NSJ2)
Roger that 👍

Brand new to the forum...literally found it b/c of this post...desperately need Nose Pads (blue) for some Valve 1.0s please...

When I went to remove the left side it was pretty much dry rotted too...so now I'm out both.

Any help would be great. My email is bosssho@gmail.com

John

IMG_8891.jpg

IMG_8892.jpg

Back