• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault 40-50% Off Select Items *may vary* - Carlsbad, CA

htrap2294

Clap Guru
Premium Member
San Diego, CA
They say 40-50% off apparel and clearance, but I was offered lenses @ 40-50% off and got my Juliet earsocks & cleaning kit at 40% off. I know those don't qualify under apparel or clearance, so not sure what's happening. If anyone is near the area, go get your lenses! They should make for great custom cuts from @Chris A Hardaway

@zwc0442 I think you're near this area, incase you want to take a look.

Last edited:
Is this for all Vaults of just that location?

No idea, just noticed it when I went yesterday to pick up Juliet earsocks.

IMG_3951.JPG

After reading this I called my local Vault and was told they had 40% off in clothing,50%off in clearance stuff but that for glasses the only thing they had was the buy 1 get the 2nd one 50%off deal.

After reading this I called my local Vault and was told they had 40% off in clothing,50%off in clearance stuff but that for glasses the only thing they had was the buy 1 get the 2nd one 50%off deal.

That's strange, my store even wanted to sell me lenses for 50% off.

That'd be awesome (although admittedly I do have more lenses than I know what to do with). I'm planning on stopping by anyway tomorrow do I will ask then.
If it applied to glasses I'd probably get a couple though...

That'd be awesome (although admittedly I do have more lenses than I know what to do with). I'm planning on stopping by anyway tomorrow do I will ask then.
If it applied to glasses I'd probably get a couple though...

Maybe the employee who sold to me didn't know or wanted to hook me up on a deal. After all, last time I checked, Juliet earsocks are neither clearance nor apparel, yet I received 40% off on them.

Either way, I guess I'll find out today as I plan on stopping by in the next few hours to pick up some earsocks for forum members.

Back