• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault closed for good?

RexxCastle

Oakley Expert
This is a sad day. Appears that the Oakley Vault is now officially closed it's website.I wonder if the Oakley Vault stores will be closing also. Does anyone have details?

GGWC0ed.jpg

I just sent my neighbor a text of the homepage. I'm sad!!! I had $120 in my cart last Thursday and the site kept saying error. I tried the last 4 days to buy stuff, and I could not even checkout. I wonder same thing, if the stores will be closing too??? I hope not! We have two large ones 30 minutes from my house here in Michigan.

well here is something worse, i had 2 pending orders waiting to be shipped, i cant even log in to check the status of either of them because the entire vault site now redirects to oakley.com

If your card was charged they should honor the order. Best bet is to give it one more day or so and call them up.

Sisson16...I hope that is true. And it does make sense to operate only one website. Just put all the steals from the Vault into a Clearance section and call it a day. The Vault by my house is slammed. Everytime I go in there, people are dropping money on goods. They are one of the few stores in the mall that are busy.

If your card was charged they should honor the order. Best bet is to give it one more day or so and call them up.

I have to call them later, i have 2 outstanding orders yes have 3 different $300 charges pending so need to find out exactly WTF is going on with that, that was how i found out vault was down because i was trying to log o and see my charges

Well if u have ever placed a O order they charge u, then credit u then charge u again when it ships. U will be ok

Back