• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault In Cincinnati...worth It?

KG22

Oakley Beginner
So a business trip is taking me to Lexington this sunday night, and I would be going back through Cincinnati, I was wondering if the Oakley Vault there was worth a stop? I assume it is better than my nearby Grove City store, but I wanted to check before I made my trek.

Not a normal vault. Only get vault clothing and regular full price shades. On occasion they have a few pairs on discount. It's not the best

They all usually have the final sale cases. I was just down at the xault in Dawsonville Ga aboit 2 weeks ago and they had buy one get one 50 percent off out of those cases. Going to Myrtle Beach next week for work so will be hitting that vault up.

That store is actually just a couple miles up the road from me!
As of last weekend, they had a pretty decent sale going- buy any regular price shades and get a sale pair at half price. I got them to waive the custom fee on a pair of matte black Fuel Cells for $120, and my wife got a pair of brown Crankcases for like $40!
Otherwise, the prices on sunglasses are about what you'd expect, though they usually have some pretty good deals on clothes/bags.

Back