• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Online Return Question

stoudty1

Oakley Expert
PA
I recently purchased some stuff online from the vault. I looked at the return policy just in case, and it says no returns on clearance merchandise. I bought some stuff that was 70%off, but it wasn't labeled as clearance. I'm assuming it would say clearance if it was, but was curious if anyone knew the answer. I couldn't find anything on the site that said clearance, so thats why I was wondering about the 70% off items.

if it is on the vault, i think it is already considered to be on clearance. i may be wrong, but i dont think anything purchased from the vault can be returned.

i bought a pair of board shorts from the vault a few months ago. nothing mentioned about being on clearance. when they arrived, they didn't fit. i called to try to return, and they would not let me.

You can make returns. I've done it many times. Call and ask for an RMA and see what they say...my experience if the item you're returning is STILL in stock they will take it back...they just don't want to get random pieces back in volumes they can't put back up on the site I think

Online returns are now accepted in store so if there is a Vault near by you can do the return in person, just bring a copy of your online invoice/receipt.

Hate to dig up an old thread, but want to verify - can you return items purchased through oakleyvault.com? There seem to be conflicting reports here.

Call customer care and request an RMA....this will ensure your return is approved. If you haven't purchased yet, call ahead and get an agent to answer the question in reference to a specific item and get their name in case they tell you no later

I bought golf shoes at the vault online and returned them in store without a receipt a few weeks ago. I guess it varies but worked great for me no problems at all.

Back