• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Roadtrip PART 2!!!!!

Do you only hit up O/Vaults? I've always wondered about other stores. Like if there's rare stuff in non-chain stores.

I have never really bought anything from non-chain stores. Too expensive and I never pay retail, I always try to find a deal on everything I buy. I find it a challenge to save some $$$. I did tell a story of finding a medusa and a pair of OTT at quiet flight surf shop in Orlandos city walk at Universal Studios. I didnt buy them (I wasn't collecting at the time) and they were the original price too.

Although this forum has made me consider peeking in optical shops and surf shops locally. You never know what you will find. I also have started looking on CL for towers.

I have never really bought anything from non-chain stores. Too expensive and I never pay retail, I always try to find a deal on everything I buy. I find it a challenge to save some $$$. I did tell a story of finding a medusa and a pair of OTT at quiet flight surf shop in Orlandos city walk at Universal Studios. I didnt buy them (I wasn't collecting at the time) and they were the original price too.

Although this forum has made me consider peeking in optical shops and surf shops locally. You never know what you will find. I also have started looking on CL for towers.
Yeah after reading some posts on some finds in some non-official stores I feel like maybe I should take a peek.

Latest Posts

Back