• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Roadtrip PART 2!!!!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
Ok I promised a part 2 to my roadtrip and here it is. My plan is for 2 Vaults and 2 O-Stores. I will say that this forum has brought a new level of O-addiction....... I will be updating as I travel to each one..... I will be leaving shortly..... I will try to blog and I go. Some of you have requested I look for additional Ichiro Radars, I will do that....

Total score for my last trip was 2 pairs I found and 3 pairs a friend of mine found.

Ichiro Suzuki Radar Silver with Blk Ghost Text
Science Fuel Cell Dark Gray with Emerald Iridium
Gascan S Brown Smoke with Ghost Text
Gascan S Matte Blk with Blk Iridium
Split Jacket ( to which I was not given the colorway, just to wait till it arrived, hmmmmmm)

Is the first ichiro radar called, if not I'd like to put my name on the list(actually put my name on the list regardless, but it'd be sweet for it to be first)

My last roadtrip I had a few requests, I will do what I can and offer them to the people that asked first only to be fair. I may not even find any there, but I will give it a try.....Who knows what treasures I will find locked in a display tower!!!!! The vault I am headed to was the best at finding rare stuff. There was another I stopped at but its 2000 miles north of me!!!!

Back