• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Store Visit

R_Mil13

Oakley Beginner
Hey Guys,
I am going to my first vault store in about a month. How excited should I be about going? Any tips or tricks to help me out while I'm in the store? Anything I should look for specifically?

Hey Guys,
I am going to my first vault store in about a month. How excited should I be about going? Any tips or tricks to help me out while I'm in the store? Anything I should look for specifically?
Check out the clearance area. Usually they have some good deals on discontinued glasses

Thanks guys! And I THINK I am setting it at $1000.... hopefully I don't get crazy.....:cool-20:

Yikes!

That's a hell of a "set"!

Good luck, and it's not Mecca like the HQ building, so stay off your knees, and remember...the salespeople there might not know or even care anything about the company or it's history like we do in here!

Agreed with all the above. It's "hit and miss" with the Vault...although I've been lucky to find some really cool stuff in the past.

$1000???!!! I've never been to a Vault so I don't know what that money could buy, but I've been in a "re-tooling" and purchased the following EIGHT via eBay and the forum all either BNIB or 9/10 used for $650 so if you can get near such a price per piece ($81), $1000 is going to be A LOT of glasses

Antix Metallic Red w/Ruby, Antix Fonseca, Fuel Cell Jupiter Camo w/Emerald, Fuel Cell Science Violet, Scalpel Max Fear w/Fire, Offshoot Shaun White w/24K, Holbrook Decay w/Ruby, Pit Bull Silver w/Ice,

Back