• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Store Visit

TBH, it depends on the vaults you visit. Some vaults, that is entirely possible. In others, you could leave empty handed. Just depends on what's in each store.

What QLR1 said LOL- Vaults from what I've heard can be very much like Marshall's/Ross/TJMaxx/Factory Store's (which basically is what a Vault is) and the like- so what might be there and for what prices is really dependent on the time you go and may have little rhyme or reason to it. I also have to think Vaults that might be in close people that are collectors etc who visit them regularly might have less selection because their wiping out the inventory regularly. And with that said- if Vaults are anything like say Nike Factory Stores true deals may not be that common; I live 10 minutes from one of those and although having 15-16 size feet means they never have anything that fits, only a few times have they had a deal that were I to have common sizing even met much less exceeded a price I could find online. Keep us posted though- watch your trip become legend with the deals you find :neo:

And @ucdavis4PT0gpa, I have only been to Vaults a handful of times. I have gone there with the assumption that the Vaults have some deals mixed in with regular priced merchandise, so far, it has been accurate. A few steals when the timing is right, some trivial discounts and some MSRP stuff... Meh. Kinda like your off price store description (although I have zero luck with Ross and the TJX stores here)

Sent from Q's Note5

I live 10 minutes from one as well and I only like the obscure stuff like the metals, wire frames, and the display pieces that I will hopefully stumble on during a remodel or something one day. I never get lucky with those though. Mine does have some cool clearance stuff though. I will take a pic of the clearance shelf and see if there is anything that might interest any here though next time. Most of my good stuff I get on the forum here though.

Latest Posts

Back