• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vault Worth Going Too For Newer Sunglasses?

Knight

Oakley Beginner
Hi Guys, The closest store/vault is a Vault store but are they worth going too? Will they have all the newer mens sunglasses in stock so I can try some on??

I really don't want to waste my time if they don't carry any of newer shades. Thanks in advance.

Vaults usually carry a complete or nearly complete inventory of current frames as well as the ones being discontinued.

If you are going for a special edition pair you could always call ahead to make sure it will be in stock for you. Regular frames should all be there.

@digi7alph0enix & @Ecko okay thanks. I'm not looking for S.E. but interested in the full jackets and maybe that Pitt Bull, etc. But I want to try them out to make sure i'll like them.

The one near me has deals such as buy a new pair and get a discontinued discounted pair at 50% off. So when I got my Heritage Razor Blades I was offered a case full of discontinued models at 50% off discounted prices. So I got a Factory Lite for $70.00. I find it worth it.

The one near me has deals such as buy a new pair and get a discontinued discounted pair at 50% off. So when I got my Heritage Razor Blades I was offered a case full of discontinued models at 50% off discounted prices. So I got a Factory Lite for $70.00. I find it worth it.

This is what I ran into today at my local Vault store. I was finally able to try some sunglasses out but the only one I liked was the Polarized Straight Jacket. The others were either too big or just not me lol. I would of probably taken that %50 off 2nd pair. I might just order them online and customize the Text Etching on them. Seems kind of pricey at $190 though. Anyone know of a discount code or if there will be a sale soon??

Direct from Oakley the discounts are few and far between. They do have friends and family sales a couple times a year, but the main way to save on retail pricing is to get the stuff from the vault. They seem to have more deals more often in addition to having the frames on the way out for cheaper than their previous retail price.

Back