• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Vehicle. Anyone Know The Story?

By me there's places that have no problem wrapping your car or truck to make it look like a legit Oakley vehicle. They will print and wrap.

i would think it would be easy to do, plus it would look freaking sweet.

The trouble would be getting a company to print the Oakley logos for you

Yeh, but I bet an email to Oakley could probably get you approval to put it on your car, especially when you are paying for it yourself. Tons of free publicity for them.

The thought has crossed my mind as well. Would be sweet to be cruising around in Oakley vehicle.
SAM_0197_zpsb386fe56.jpg

he could be a oakley REP. its unlikely but very possible. The oakley rep in my area has a Truck that is all oakleyed out!

It is definitely the Sport Chasis that pulls the O Lab or O Store. The Marketing Reps out there are all driving Ford F150s right now with the same wrap.

It's been here 2x in the last few months. I'm guessing it's someone that works for Oakley and that stays with a friend in my 'hood when they are in the area. Or an Oakley rep lives 5 houses down and sometimes bring his work vehicle home. I'll have to start walking my cats in front of the house with all my Oakley gear on and see what happens. :lol:

Back