• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley VIP Preffered Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fretburner79

O-Educator
Anyone ever heard of this? I was given one by my optometrist today. It's all black with gold writing. Looks like a credit card with a 12 digit number on the front.

The back reads:

"The 12 digit discount code on front of card is good for one-time usage of 65% off, up to $1000 retail.

Not valid at any retail location, only available on in stock product, not valid on electronics."

It expires in 2 weeks.

I looked for that thread for half hour. I knew I had heard of it. Thanks for the link bro.

Sorry to repost.

No problem, now you just have to let me in on the deal if you don't hit $1000 :)

Anyone ever heard of this? I was given one by my optometrist today. It's all black with gold writing. Looks like a credit card with a 12 digit number on the front.

The back reads:

"The 12 digit discount code on front of card is good for one-time usage of 65% off, up to $1000 retail.

Not valid at any retail location, only available on in stock product, not valid on electronics."

It expires in 2 weeks.

You lucky dog!

My card says 1 time use, that thread implied that it could be used multiple times until the limit is reached?

Take no chances!! It'd be a one time pop of the cork if I was using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back