• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley VIP sales 2017

jdd32

X Metal Workshop
Sydney
I've been invited to attend another 1-day Oakley VIP sales happening in a couple of weeks time. This is a special sale hosted by Oakley with great deals on apparel, footwear, and predominantly eyewear on sale up to 60% off. Most items are averaging 40% off MSRP and most prices beat what you can score at the vaults. The range of products can vary including with limited quantities. They can range from gear that's released within the last 5 years to the current range, including the odd few SI gear. Most items are brand new with tags or retail packaging, although you have to expect the odd situation where some pieces may end up with mismatched micro bags/boxes etc. Some items are stamped samples.

Having visited the past few sales, this is a hectic event with extremely limited time as it's opened up to a few other VIPs who literally clean out certain products within 10 minutes of opening.

For the first time ever, I'm feeling generous and opening up access to fellow Oakley enthusiasts to these deals via proxy. However as i don't have a single item to sale nor do i know the price in advance, should i list this in the exchange section and if so, how?

Some pics from previous sales including small sample of pics of the loot for myself and a few of my friends. Note that all prices in the pics are AUD (multiply by 0.8 to get approximate USD)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Last edited:
I'd grab donor lenses if I were you. Very hard to search for specific items on events like this (in my experience), but very nice of you to offer.

Regarding lenses, agree with @NoFair because there could be excellent chances there.

Plaintiff and big taco lenses = excellent pickups.

I'd be super grateful if you could get a set of Holbrook Jade Prizm lenses and a Flight Deck Snow goggle with Sapphire Prizm
But as everyone else has said, picking up lenses would be the best for sure, plus they are the easiest of all oakley objects to ship. Btw kudos for sharing your super secret sale :)

unfortunately lenses are generally not available in these sales :(

Holbrook Jade PRIZM... aren't they the motoGP releases?
Which flight deck are you after? XM? Full size?

PM me the details and i'll see what i can do

In the case of the Plaintiff or Big Taco, people will deal with the whole frame; they have no problem harvesting the lenses. :)

In the case of the Plaintiff or Big Taco, people will deal with the whole frame; they have no problem harvesting the lenses. :)

Unless there's scraps lying around, I doubt there'll be any of those this round. I picked up some SAMPLE stamped tacos last year

Back